Join our fantastic quiz masters David and Anil for 5 rounds of fun and challenging questions including picture and music rounds. The quiz will take place on a web platform called Zoom, all you need is yourself and access to the app on either a computer, phone or tablet. You will be able to see all your friends, family and the quiz master on your own screen.
Whilst we are obviously social distancing, this is a quiz that can be played in a team format by logging in from different locations with access to your own private chat room to discuss answers so please do tell as many friends and family as you can.
How it works
- Enter the quiz as an individual, family or virtual team (max of 6 people) with other households you know
- Sign up on our website for a minimum suggested donation of £5 per screen that will be used
- Receive your welcome email with instructions on how to access the Zoom event
- Join us on the night for a 7pm start with your quizzical brains at the ready
- We expect the quiz night to last about 90 minutes and will be having a 5 minute break to grab a drink
- Our quiz masters will share their screen and audio for picture and music rounds. Answer as many as you can on a notepad in your house.
- For those who would like to join other households to form a team, you will be given the chance to break out into your own private chat and discuss the answers to the questions. The quizmasters will set this up for you. We will need to know by latest Wednesday 29 April the email address of each member of the team who will be using their own screen so that we can set you up into Team Chat rooms. Please note that your email address will only be used to send you details of the Zoom quiz and will not be retained for marketing purposes.
- At the end of the quiz we will be reading the answers for you to mark your scoresheets and read aloud your final score.
- The winning team will receive a £30 Amazon giftcard