Get your dabbers at the ready, it’s bingo time! We are so excited to be hosting our very own hyh Bingo Night on Thursday 9th July. Join us for what we hope to be a fantastic evening of fun and games. We’ll be calling the bingo balls, all you need to do is dab the numbers on your downloaded bingo card as they’re read out. We have a range of fun, lockdown friendly prizes up for grabs for the lucky winners who match all their numbers. The bingo will take place on a web platform called Zoom, all you need is yourself, the randomly selected bingo card that you’ll be sent and access to the app on either a computer, phone or tablet. You will be able to see all your friends, family and our very own Bingo caller, Grace, on your screen.
How it works
- Enter the quiz as an individual or with family but we suggest that you purchase one card per person.
- Sign up on our website for a minimum suggested donation of £5 per bingo card requested.
- Receive your welcome email with instructions on how to access the Zoom event
- You will then receive another email in the lead up to the event with your randomly selected Bingo card. These will all be sent electronically.
- Join us on the night for a 7pm start with your bingo fingers at the ready
- We expect the quiz night to last about 90 minutes and will be having a 5 minute break at 8pm to #clapforourcarers and to grab a drink or two.
- Our Bingo caller will be generating the numbers in her bingo ball spinner live on screen. She will then call out the number that has been dropped and show it to the screen for all to see.
- We will be playing six games of bingo and each game will have three rounds. You will only need one card for all of the six games.
- The winners of each round will be announced and contacted to be sent their prize.
- Please note that your email address will only be used to send you details of the Zoom quiz and prizes and will not be retained for marketing purposes.