Sponsored Sleep Out 2017
Will you brave the cold to help the homeless?
Join hyh for the St Albans Sleepout – come and brave the cold and help a homeless person keep warm.
We help over 2,000 vulnerable people across the county each year who are homeless or at risk of becoming so. With your support and sponsorship, we can continue our vital work.
So wrap up warm, grab some friends and help raise money and awareness of homelessness with us!
We welcome as many people sleeping out for us as possible, however:
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for their care during the event.
- Children over the age of 11 (school year 7) are welcome from organisations such as scouts, schools or church youth groups but must be accompanied by a minimum of two adult leaders over 21 who are DBS checked.
- For groups of more than 16 young people, an extra leader will be required for each additional 12 young people.
Download the registration documents here:
|If you’d like to get involved, here’s what you need to do:
- Contact hyh via the ‘Register Your Interest’ link below so we can provide you with support in the run up to the event, tips on what to bring on the night and also sponsorship advice
- Download the forms below and print them off – let us know if you’re having difficulty and we can send them to you by post
- Tick Herts Young Homeless on the donation form and fill in your details
- If you are in or leading a group of under 18s, please fill out the ‘Names of Young People’ form with all names and details of your group
- Fill out the Sleep Out registration form with your details, consent if you’re under 18 and any medical information ready for the event
- Get your family/friends/colleagues to pledge sponsorship and fill out their details on the sponsorship form!
- SLEEP OUT!
- Send the donation form and sponsorship form, along with your sponsorship cheque back to Herts Young Homeless after the event.
Visit www.stalbanssleepout.org.uk for more information