Who is the service for?
18 to 24 year olds who require housing related advice or guidance. The service is available for a maximum of 6 months and will provide tailored Solution Focused support to each individual.
Herts Young Homeless (hyh) and Catalyst, as subcontractor, work in partnership to deliver this service
The service does have set priority groups which are:
- Care leavers
- These leaving support accommodation
- Those at risk of eviction form temporary and permanent accommodation.
What Support is Provided
Examples of the type of support provided include:
- General tenancy sustainment
- Independent living skills
- Finding suitable accommodation
- Income / budgeting
- Education and training
- Debt advice
- Co-ordinating plans with relevant partner agencies to ensure that all support needs are met
Referrals to this service can be made through hyh’s 18+ Advice Line.