Hertfordshire Complex Needs Team
What is the service?
We provide housing expertise and community support to people recovering from mental health issues and additional complex needs, including substance misuse and learning disabilities. We also provide practical support to promote personal independence and recovery.
Who is the service for?
The service is available to anyone 18+ who is suffering mental health issues and additional complex needs. We offer support to help service users feel less isolated, be more independent and make the most of every new opportunity. Support includes:
- Emotional and practical support for carers
- Resolving life issues including housing, debts and benefits
- Access or onward referral to other relevant community-based services
- Informal family support
- Support to reduce episodes of crisis
- Building confidence, self-esteem, social networks and life skills
Length of service
12 weeks +
Through professional referral or self referral via the Turning Point Complex Needs Service Website
or phone 01707 891120