Nightrider is celebrating its 10th anniversary in London 2019 and you can be part of this special challenge. Choose either a 50km or 100km route and enjoy cycling past some of London’s iconic sights while raising vital funds for hyh.
The ride starts from the Lee Valley VeloPark with a one-mile lap of the road circuit before heading out towards north London. Both routes are circular and will take you past many of London’s most famous landmarks.
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night, along with a well-earned breakfast roll and medal at the finish.
|Date: June 8/9 2019||Fundraising Target: £175|
|Distance: 50km or 100km||Registration Fee: £45|
|Location: Lee Valley Velo Park|
Already have your own place?
If are lucky enough to already have a place in Nightrider London but would like to
raise funds to help hyh support vulnerable people in the local community, then please let us know.
No registration fee or fundraising target required.
Why cycle for hyh?
- Get your own hyh branded top
- Enjoy the support of our experienced fundraising team
- Receive regular hints and tips on how to hit your fundraising target
- Know that the money you raise will help young people in Hertfordshire
who are homeless or at risk of becoming so.
Is Nightrider for me?
- You should be confident in cycling alongside London traffic as London’s roads are busy even at night. The route is mainly on quieter roads, but it does take in some of London’s lively spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with the public and vehicles.
- This event is not a race and is not timed and we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
- Most people complete the 100km route in 6-8 hours. The maximum time permitted is 10 hours.
- You should be prepared to put in some training prior to the event - it is a challenge and you will need to be able to cycle 50km or 100km. We therefore do not recommend this event for beginner riders.
Keep in Touch
We’d like to keep you updated about how we help vulnerable people facing homelessness in Hertfordshire. Our supporters newsletter will let you know what we’re doing and how you can get involved.