London to Paris Cycle
Take on the challenge of a lifetime and cycle from London to Paris – two of the most iconic capital cities in the world. With Greenwich Observatory in London, and the Eiffel Tower in Paris both on your list of sights, this will be one of the best routes you ever ride. The trail takes you through picturesque villages, beautiful countryside, historic towns and the big lights of the cities.
At the end of the ride, you have the rest of your morning to sightsee the delights of Paris before catching the Eurostar back to St Pancras.
For an authentic Parisian atmosphere, a themed medal, t-shirt, refreshments and much more then sign up today!
June 3rd, 10th, 17th
July 15th, 22nd
August 19th, 26th
September 9th, 23rd
|Distance: 278 miles
Registration Fee: £130
Fundraising Target: £1,600
Already have your own place?
This popular cycle ride takes in some of the most stunning settings and surroundings.
If you are lucky enough to have a place in this event why not fundraise for us and help hyh support vulnerable people throughout Hertfordshire.
No registration fee or fundraising target required.
Why cycle for hyh?
- Get your own branded cycling shirt
- Enjoy the support of our experienced fundraising team
- Receive regular hints and tips on how to hit your fundraising target
- Know that the money you raise will help young people in Hertfordshire who are homeless or at risk of becoming so.
What’s included in your place?
- Reasonable distances on cycling days: 80-110km (60-80 miles).
- Hotel accommodation for four nights including breakfast.
- Four days of cycling.
- Includes one night and a morning in Paris.
- 278 miles (477 km) trip.
- Professional cycle guiding.
- Free London to Paris Jersey (value £45.00).