What is the service?
Live Life is a project for young people who have experienced homelessness (e.g. sofa surfing or staying in temporary accommodation).
So if you would like to find new opportunities and be part of team just get in touch.
What can you expect?
|Have your say on homeless issues|
|See real changes made|
|Sign up for opportunities and activities|
|Gain social skills and confidence|
|Get work-place skills|
Optional activities members can get involved in:
- Live Life meetings
- Sharing new ideas
- Volunteering/ work experience
- Peer education
- Becoming an ambassador for hyh
- Planning/organising/coordinating events
- hyh recruitment days
- Writing newsletters, articles & funding bids
- Feedback about hyh’s homeless services
- Effect changes on homeless policy (locally & nationally)