Homelessness Charity Jobs with Herts Young Homeless
Herts Young Homeless was established in 1998 to improve the provision and support for young homeless people in Hertfordshire.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to be made aware of any new vacancies, please email
If you would like to apply for more than one job, please fill out the specific application form for each role.
When submitting an application to us, you will receive an automated response from the recruitment mailbox. If you do not receive this then we have not received your application. If you submit an application after the stated closing date and time your application will not be processed.
hyh strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
What Can We Offer YOU?
- 25 days annual leave, pro rata, increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ with us to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to bank & public holidays)
- Your birthday off!
- Extensive healthcare plans with Medicash – A cash plan offering cash back on a range of healthcare related treatments including: optical, dental and complementary treatments.
- Unlimited access to a 24/7 health and stress related helpline
- Discounted gym memberships
- Workplace pension scheme - with a 5% contribution from us on qualifying earnings
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary through FriendsLife
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- Flexible working options
- One to one support and mentoring from your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training, relevant to your role
Regular whole charity team meetings where we will share news and celebrate successes together.
Twice a year Org Days where we will build a strong connection amongst our teams, innovate and learn as well as recognising the impact we’ve made on the lives of our service users