Herts Young Homeless was established in 1998 to improve the provision and support for young homeless people in Hertfordshire.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 5% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary through FriendsLife
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
If you would like to apply for more than one job, please fill out the specific application form for each role.
When submitting an application to us, you will receive an automated response from the recruitment mailbox. If you do not receive this then we have not received your application.
If you submit an application after the stated closing date and time your application will not be processed.
hyh strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.