Have you received advice from one of our workers? Experienced a Crashpad placement? Received help from our Floating Support team?
If so, we’d love to hear about your experience (good or bad) to help make our service better.
Service User Involvement is important to us and helps to shape our ideas for the future and change and develop our services to meet the need of the community.
We really value your feedback and welcome you to attend our annual consultation event.
When: Wednesday 24 April 2013
Time: 1 – 3pm
Where: St Michael’s & All Angels Church, Hatfield, AL10 0PT
Included: Lunch, travel expenses and a £5 gift voucher
Why it is important you attend
- Meet other young people with similar life experiences
- Have a real say and make a real difference to issues affecting young homeless people
- Learn about volunteering opportunities with hyh Service Users Involvement Project (iPro)
- Gain new skills to help you with work or study
- Most importantly, have fun!
Can’t make it but still want to provide feedback? Fill in our quick and easy survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FW3X22V
If you would like to know more information about the event or our iPro project, please contact Anna Morris, iPro Coordinator on 01707 251 384.
Please click here to download a poster for the event.